Dining reservations for groups

Gatrcruzer

It has been awhile since I have traveled on Princess, and it looks as though they have a new system for dining which involves reservations. We will be traveling with friends who are on separate tickets and would like to dine with them. Is it possible to set that up with the reservations system? Anything special we might need to do for that? I tried to search on this site but wasn't able to find this information. 

We did this back in February and I think we linked up with the other cabin on the app.  If I recall correctly, we needed their booking number.  I am a bit fuzzy on exactly what I did, but it is possible and I know it happened on the app.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gatrcruzer said:

It has been awhile since I have traveled on Princess, and it looks as though they have a new system for dining which involves reservations. We will be traveling with friends who are on separate tickets and would like to dine with them. Is it possible to set that up with the reservations system? Anything special we might need to do for that? I tried to search on this site but wasn't able to find this information. 

You have a few options.  Princess now wants folks to use their Princess App (we use it on our phone).  If you pull-up your reservation (on that app) at the bottom you will see a "dining" tab.  Click on that and it brings up a menu and you simply choose "View or book individual reservations."   You should than see yourselves (if you upload your pictures they will show).  Next to that there is an "Edit" and if you click on that you will get an option that says "Add Guests."  That option allows you to add other folks as long as you have their booking number.

The other option is to wait until you are aboard and go to any of the dine host desks or call the Dine Line.

Hank

• Like 1