Live Review - Nov 17th - Freedom of the Seas - Bourbon and Blackjack Weekend

DeerJod

20 minutes + on with jet blue trying to locate the bag yielded no results, we ended up buying something similar from target but it’s annoying we didn’t even get an apology for them losing something. 

Ship feels busy but not sold out. 

IMG_5601.jpeg

IMG_5602.jpeg

• Like 1

We will be sailing on Freedom in exactly one month!! It's our holiday cruise with my mom and my kids (my husband and I are sailing 10 days prior for our anniversary and my dad just doesn't like holiday travel 😄) It's fun to see the ship we will be on in about a month!! The OV room looks great for a family, we booked the 2 bedroom suite to stay in one room and not kill each other lol. My kids are teens so it's basically 4 adults in one room, enjoy the smaller sized humans in one cabin while you can. Happy sailing and will be following along! 

Enjoyed reading your review up to this morning. Glad you were able to dock at Coco Cay. I did a 4 day cruise on Freedom a few weeks ago. We weren’t able to dock at Coco Cay due to the weather. It was actually pretty interesting watching water literally crashing on the pier. It wasn’t a big deal in my book since I have been to the updated Coco Cay several dozen times, but I felt bad for passengers I met who were looking forward to going there for the first time.