Booking confirmation to wrong email address

hkymre

This morning I received a purchase confirmation from internet_purchases@seabourn.com for a meal for 2 on 6th Feb 2024 in The Grill by Thomas Keller

The problem is that I haven't booked a cruise with Seabourn, the name on the booking isn't me & I've even never registered on their site.

The email isn't spam as all the links go to the Seabourn site so I've no idea what's going on here

*I've just realised that Seabourn are part of the Carnival group & I cruised with Holland America last month which partially explains why they might have my email address*

Edited by hkymre

7 hours ago, hkymre said:

This morning I received a purchase confirmation from internet_purchases@seabourn.com for a meal for 2 on 6th Feb 2024 in The Grill by Thomas Keller

The problem is that I haven't booked a cruise with Seabourn, the name on the booking isn't me & I've even never registered on their site.

The email isn't spam as all the links go to the Seabourn site so I've no idea what's going on here

*I've just realised that Seabourn are part of the Carnival group & I cruised with Holland America last month which partially explains why they might have my email address*

They just want you to book another cruise but this time spend more money on a better line.😀

• Haha 1