Coeur de Lion jewellery in shops on board?

lisiamc

5 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I saw pieces from the line on the Noordam in October.  They are displayed in the general merchandise shop not a separate boutique.

Thank you, that’s good to know! I’m looking for a particular set of earrings, so I will be visiting the shops on Rotterdam.

Edited by lisiamc

1 hour ago, lisiamc said:

I’m looking for a particular set of earrings, so I will be visiting the shops on Rotterdam.

If you don't see what you are looking for when you go into the shop, ask! The shops never put everything out that they have to select from; they change out the stock periodically. If you ask, and describe what you are looking for, they may have it, and bring it out for you. Or, at least they may tell you when they will be putting out for sale, and you will know when to come back. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RuthC said:

If you don't see what you are looking for when you go into the shop, ask! The shops never put everything out that they have to select from; they change out the stock periodically. If you ask, and describe what you are looking for, they may have it, and bring it out for you. Or, at least they may tell you when they will be putting out for sale, and you will know when to come back. 

Exactly.  Also if you show them the item online from a certified retailer they will price match.  

• Like 3