Quest cabins 739 & 740

Vallesan

The best I can do is to say we were in Quest cabin 747 in the spring. I found it a little noticable when the crew was moving deck chairs to clean or re-set for morning, but the noise didn’t last for more than a few minutes. However, “my" end of the pool deck has fewer chairs and tables than the area adjacent to the bar. I would guess you’d encounter more furniture-dragging noise above 739/740. Additionally, we were rarely in our cabin during the day to notice or be bothered by any noise. 

2 hours ago, BeNice ToEveryone said:

The best I can do is to say we were in Quest cabin 747 in the spring. I found it a little noticable when the crew was moving deck chairs to clean or re-set for morning, but the noise didn’t last for more than a few minutes. However, “my" end of the pool deck has fewer chairs and tables than the area adjacent to the bar. I would guess you’d encounter more furniture-dragging noise above 739/740. Additionally, we were rarely in our cabin during the day to notice or be bothered by any noise. 

Thank you. I think we are going to rake a chance on 737… can always take ear plugs I guess just in case!

4 hours ago, Vallesan said:

Thank you. I think we are going to rake a chance on 737… can always take ear plugs I guess just in case!

FYI, currently on the Odyssey, friends who were in 738 heard a lot of noises and asked to be moved.  Other friends are in 747 and heard noises but declined an offer to be moved.

Edited by sfvoyage

7 minutes ago, sfvoyage said:

FYI, currently on the Odyssey, friends who were in 738 heard a lot of noises and asked to be moved.  Other friends are in 747 and heard noises but declined an offer to be moved.

Thank you.

738 is under the patio whilst 737 is under the bar. I was hoping it wouldn’t be too noisy. Maybe we will just take another look. Possibly a little further forward on 7 or even deck 8.

Thanks again for the information.