Dawn to the West

Port Power

19 minutes ago, Port Power said:

It was a very easy walk on a flat path.  The bus did all the work taking us up there.  However, I did not go up the tower.  The fit few who did enjoyed the view, but said it was narrow on the stairs up.

The previous gardens had a much longer series of paths, with a steepish gradient in two or three sections.  Unfortunately we were rushed along in parts, and many of us slower people missed some of the guide’s commentary.  I was also recovering from a foot injury and had not taken my hiking stick that day, so I just took it slowly and managed quite well.  Pausing to look at the view always helped to regain stamina! 😆.  You should be fine.

Thank you for your quick reply, much appreciated.  I have realised it's the tour that includes the Angelito trail hike as well (there are two, one with and one without) I've done a little research and I think it will be fine. the tours were booked before I had the accident and the alternative one which doesn't do the hike, is fully booked. I could inquire onboard but I think I will just go for it ...and hope for the best!! Worst case scenario, I'll take in a scenic view sitting on a rock until they return! 🙂 

I very much enjoyed your trip report btw, very informative!

• Thanks 1