Ferries to Hamilton/St. George from Royal Naval Dockyard

Scurrent

We will be on the NCL Getaway, visiting Bermuda on November 28. I have read that there is a paid ferry from the Naval Dockyard to Hamilton daily, along with a supposedly free ferry sponsored by NCL from the Dockyard to St. George.  Can anyone confirm whether both are still operating in November?  I did find the website for the Dockyard/Hamilton ferry, but nothing about the NCL Ferry to St. George, which we would like to visit.  Any assistance is appreciated.

30 minutes ago, Scurrent said:

We will be on the NCL Getaway, visiting Bermuda on November 28. I have read that there is a paid ferry from the Naval Dockyard to Hamilton daily, along with a supposedly free ferry sponsored by NCL from the Dockyard to St. George.  Can anyone confirm whether both are still operating in November?  I did find the website for the Dockyard/Hamilton ferry, but nothing about the NCL Ferry to St. George, which we would like to visit.  Any assistance is appreciated.

When you're on the ship they will give you the schedule for the NCL ferry to St. George’s. The ferry schedule varies depending on the ship's schedule in port.

It's not "supposedly free", it is free.

The public ferry from Dockyard to Hamilton operates every day year-round.  If you look a bit further down this board you'll see a thread started by @Charles4515 that provides a link to the winter schedule. 

41 minutes ago, grogers11 said:

Following.  We are going on NCL to Bermuda in May.  It seems (based on looking at the public ferry schedule) that it may not be running to St. George at that time.....

The posted schedule is the winter schedule. They resume public service to St. George on the Summer schedule which has been going into effect late April or early May. The date depends on the cruise ship schedule. They only run the Orange route on days there are cruise ships in the summer. As you are on NCL you will have access to the complementary private ferry that NCL owns that runs to St. George whenever one of their ships is at the Dockyard even if the public ferry is not running that day.