AI - Retreat: Are pre-paid AI gratuities locked in at the rate when booked?

daybrake

I booked a December 2024 cruise in the Retreat in May 2023 when the Retreat AI included prepaid gratuities.

The invoice detail shows the pre-paid gratuities for a Sky Suite as $147 pp (so a total of $294 for 2 people in cabin).

This amount is then credited on the invoice since AI included pre-paid gratuities.

Now, since prepaid gratuities are no longer part of AI for the Retreat when I do a mock booking for the same cruise/same date

in a Sky Suite at the screen where it gives the option to prepay the gratuities - the amount shows as $322 (for 2 people in cabin).

Since I booked the cruise when pre-paid gratuities were included in AI at a rate of $294, will any increase in gratuity charges per cabin

be added to my onboard account when the cruise sails -- or is my reservation locked in at the per cabin rate when the reservation was booked?

BTW -- I have been checking on this same cruise itinerary price/cabin selection since Celebrity has made the changes to AI,

and the cruise is more costly, plus the gratuities now have to be added, and has a loss of the Retreat OBC that used to be included.