Shore Excursion Help for Dawn 4/6-East Caribbean

Snowerin999

Hi! I was wondering if any of you veteran cruisers could suggest some shore excursions for the islands of Tortola and St Thomas. I've read alot of the info thats posted on the links for the ports themselves but I haven't see any great ones...Can anyone help?!? We need to book ASAP since our cruise is a little over two weeks away!!!

Thanks!!!

Erin:confused:

Good question - I was thinking of posting the same one. Our ITIN (NCL Spirit 9/30) puts us on Tortola for one day. The guide books are no help - there's to many beautiful places to choose from. "The Baths" do seem to always be mentioned prominantly. I'll be watching this thread for some great advice.

D

Erin- We will be on the Dawn with you, we are going to go to the Baths in Tortola it is beautiful, I have been before but this time my mom and sister are going with me and have not been so I am going to bring them to see it because I really enjoyed it last time. You can take the ferry over and back. In St. Thomas we are going on a tour with Sonny Liston, doing shopping, a tour of the island then go to a beach for a couple hours, there is a lot of choices depending on what you like to do. We are doing both on our own separate of the ship. Can't wait to go!!! Looking forward to seeing you there.

We will also be on the ship (family of 4, with an 18 year old girl and 14 year old boy). On St Thomas we will likely go on our own to Sapphire Beach, although St John on our own was excellent. On St Martin on our own to the French side. On Tortola, either the excursion to the Baths or a snorkel trip. On Puerto Rico, the rainforest hike or a snorkel trip, having enjoyed Old San Juan the last time.

NCL has two tours.

1)Virgin Gorda Baths & snorkel $49

2)Virgin Highlights and Baths $59

Have anybody done these???

In the description on the first one there is no mention to a steep way down...

Archived