LIVE Thanksgiving cruise on Elation with ninjacat123 and family! Gobble, gobble!!​🦃​

ninjacat123

5 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Sounds like you're having a great trip - nice Thanksgiving that Ninjacat did not cook - good one for the memory book!

We are, thanks Haljo1935! I looked at our cruise history and I think this is our eighth Thanksgiving cruise! Good for the DDs with school and no swim meets. Our lives used to be dictated by swim but not now. I loved watching my girls swim🏊🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️😻

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Stopped at Java Blue. Yum!!IMG_4294.thumb.jpeg.63a9014811a98cd60327e35f4d118c21.jpegIMG_4295.thumb.jpeg.a59c6da02a26ef2308824994df266304.jpegIMG_4296.thumb.jpeg.60d8d7c857859e259610cc6501f3ebf4.jpeg

Is that cappuccino or latte?  If you like cappuccino I'd like to hear your opinion on where they are better, MDR or Java Blue.  It doesn't seem to make sense, but three out of three cruises where I did a taste comparison, I liked the cappuccino at MDR better.

4 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Is that cappuccino or latte?  If you like cappuccino I'd like to hear your opinion on where they are better, MDR or Java Blue.  It doesn't seem to make sense, but three out of three cruises where I did a taste comparison, I liked the cappuccino at MDR better.

Hmmmm, I’ve only had decaf coffee in MDR. This cappuccino from Java Blue was ok but not very hot and seemed more like coffee with foam. I will try cappuccino in MDR at Sea Day Brunch👍

• Like 3

Just heard the Captain announce that we are making an unscheduled debarkation at Port Canaveral for a medical emergency at 11:30 this morning. Saying a prayer that the person in need gets the medical services they require and that they have a quick and complete recovery 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Just heard the Captain announce that we are making an unscheduled debarkation at Port Canaveral for a medical emergency at 11:30 this morning. Saying a prayer that the person in need gets the medical services they require and that they have a quick and complete recovery 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I see you out there! I'll take a better picture when you get closer.

PXL_20231126_162443901~2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1