Holiday Toy Drive for the Children of Maui Wildfires

BermudaBound2014

Holiday Toy Drive to support the Children of Maui Wildfires

Special thanks to my new and dear friend Mary Jane  (@mjcooks201) who brought my attention to this wonderful Keiki Toy Drive in support of the Lahaina wildfire victims. It is her golden heart that got this whole ball rolling. 

I have personally spoken with both event coordinators of this Toy Drive and am confident that this is a total legit grass roots effort to help bring the Holidays to over 3,300 children who lost everything to the fire. If you are interested in contributing, here is a link to a Toy Drive wish list on Amazon. When you get to payment, simply select Kimberly's address at the Maui Ocean Center. Your generous donations will be delivered directly to Maui Ocean Center for distribution on December 17th. 

Holiday Toy Drive to support the Keiki of Lahaina

At checkout select:image.png.18782debecc88dbb15b59beb7b4663d9.png

Please write "Cruisers that Care" in the comment section of your order

I am super excited to continue work with Kimberly in an attempt to set up a long term sustainable way that cruisers can donate to the island after the holidays. I know from previous efforts that cruisers have super big hearts and I think setting up a place where we can send/bring donations would be welcomed by all. I have lots of loose strings to tighten up on this newest endeavor but you can expect more information on the "Cruisers that Care" movement shortly into New year.

In the meantime, those motivated to donate immediately can support the Toy Drive linked above or, if you prefer, make monetary donations directly to Maui Strong; a grassroots organization that is also making miracles happen on island. The needs are great and every single donation is appreciated.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...