When is Scarlet Night & PJ Night - What time?

LongIsCruiser

Hello - We'll be taking our first VV cruise on Jan 27th on the Valiant Lady - Southeast Caribbean 7 nights - I'm trying to prep my dining and show reservations and was wondering when to expect the Scarlet Night and PJ Night so I can work around them for dinner etc. What time are these events? Any guidance you can give would be appreciated.

• Like 1

PJ party is the first night and starts well after the dining rooms close.  Scarlet night basically starts about 9, but there are things that start earlier like face decorating (prepare to stand in a long line) or "The legend of scarlet night" which lasted all of 5 minutes on our cruise.  A member of the Happenings Cast tells their "back story."  You can find this recorded on YouTube. Scarlet night is often the second to last night, but can change depending on itinerary, etc.

• Like 2

PJ party is about 11pm on the first night so won’t affect any dinner or show plans.

Scarlet night starts at 9pm and I like ensuring we have finished dinner well before that time so we can head to the Roundabout central staircase for the kick off at 9pm and then you can wander from there to see small bits and pieces until 10.30pm when it’s time to head to the pool as the party kicks off at 10.45 through to midnight, then after party in the Manor. Therefore on Scarlet Night we aim for dinner around 7pm.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LongIsCruiser said:

when to expect the Scarlet Night and PJ Night

The PJ party is on the first night of my upcoming cruise and Scarlett Night is on the second night.  FYI bring all of the RED clothes you can for Scarlett Night.  Everyone is in red.

• Like 1