Roxxy Beach Club - Celebrity excursion

LadyBerard

We will be on the Silhouette in Jan., and will be stopping in St. Maarten.  I just noticed this excursion listed and it is discounted 30 percent.  As we still had OBC left, I booked this for us.   I looked at some you tube videos and it looks quite nice and I did read some reviews on trip advisor, but they were not from people booking the excursion through cruise lines.  However, I know that on Great Bay Beach, there are people selling stuff that can be annoying at times.  I did not read anything about that for this beach club.  If you have done this excursion through Celebrity or another cruise line, would you please tell me your experience.  Thank you.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

We're cruising on 1/15, and today, I received an email that Celebrity canceled this excursion.  Disappointed, as the youtube videos of Roxxy Beach Club looked very nice!

FYI, I have reserved a beach day via Roxy’s web site.  No request for a credit card which is good.  My biggest concern is she said it’s an approximate 30 minute taxi ride from the cruise port.  If you do go later this month please post your experience here.  As will I if we go.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 2:52 PM, Josie201 said:

FYI, I have reserved a beach day via Roxy’s web site.  No request for a credit card which is good.  My biggest concern is she said it’s an approximate 30 minute taxi ride from the cruise port.  If you do go later this month please post your experience here.  As will I if we go.  

Did you go to Roxy’s?