Concierge pr hotel with a deviation

flare3192

Thank you all for your help in answering questions.

We are going to book the Reykjavik to Southampton. I know that Regents has  pre cruise tour but it included things we were not interested in so we are going to do our own pre 4x4 tour for 3 or  days before the cruise. If we take a concierge level room that includes one night hotel would we be able to have that for the night before we sail? We would fly in 3 or 4 days early and do the tour. Then we would come back to the hotel and want the overnight and the transfer to the ship the next day. Would that be allowed? Or if we go early do we lose that benefit?

Thank you

With Concierge, you get the room at the Regent hotel if you arrive the day before, whether you used Regent air or not, whether you took their pre-tour or not. You get the transfer the next day to the pier.

If you use Regent air a few days ahead, you'll pay for deviation but you can pay for your own hotel nights wherever and do whatever for those extra days. You won't get the transfer to the hotel from the airport. OR you can have book those hotel nights through Regent (usually very much more expensive than booking on your own) and get the transfer, no need to take a Regent pre-tour to do this.

I don't understand

If, for example, we arrive July 20 and do our own thing for 4 days and then come back to Reykjavik July 24 and want that night in the hotel for a cruise that starts July 25 -- would that night in the hotel and the transfers the next day to the ship be included in the concierge suite?

If we had taken their air without deviation the night in the hotel would have been included but if we take their air but come in early and do our own thing can we come back to the hotel for the night before the cruise and would that be included. I understand there would not be a transfer to the hotel from the airport but wanted to know if he hotel and transfer to the ship would be included.

Thanks

7 hours ago, flare3192 said:

I don't understand

If, for example, we arrive July 20 and do our own thing for 4 days and then come back to Reykjavik July 24 and want that night in the hotel for a cruise that starts July 25 -- would that night in the hotel and the transfers the next day to the ship be included in the concierge suite?

If we had taken their air without deviation the night in the hotel would have been included but if we take their air but come in early and do our own thing can we come back to the hotel for the night before the cruise and would that be included. I understand there would not be a transfer to the hotel from the airport but wanted to know if he hotel and transfer to the ship would be included.

Thanks

The night in a hotel is separate from your air arrangements.  So you can deviate, and as stated above, do 3 days, then "check in" for your included night and transport from the hotel to the port.