Pre Cruise Hotel stay

Hows the Serenity

I have gotten them up to 10 months prior.  Be sure to check what they include when you inquire.  HAL little advertises all of the small, valuable perks that come with their hotel reservations and those perks are not the same city to city

i buy them when they include a transfer to hotel, early checkin, breakfast and transfer to ship with tour

Edited by Mary229
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I sail from Europe September 27, 2024 and have their hotel booked.  Did you look on the precruise travel arrangements page on your manage my cruise page?     The website has been very glitchy lately so patience can be needed. The other option is to call the shore excursions phone number, they are the people who know all of the hotel details. Or you can have your travel agent take care of it. 

I have never used them in Seattle as many nearby airport hotels have shuttle services. 

Yes Mary,

It is the Sheraton.  Includes transfers airport/port, luggage porterage, HAL Rep at airport, no breakfast.

at this point it doesn’t give nightly cost, and I have booked with HAL……apparently they will let me know, and we have the option to accept or not within a couple of days of receiving their email.

I have actually booked the Mayflower Park Hotel, on the chance that the Sheraton does not suit us.

Chris

I have a cruise leaving Seattle in June 2024 and it lists the Sheraton at USD538 per couple per night.  I would look elsewhere.

Of course June is more expensive than October 

Edited by Mary229

Mary

I think you are right.  The Mayflower looks a lovely family owned hotel, and we have booked a room with a parlor, so plenty of room for our 4 night stay in Seattle……I think we would be wise to stick with that.

i initially tried to find an hotel with club access for breakfast etc, but they are quite expensive.

thank you for your advice

Chris