“Egg crates” available anymore?

momof3cruisers

Long long time past, I remember hearing of people getting those extra bed padded things to make the mattress softer. I’m the designated couch sleeper next week and I’m wondering if they still have those.

Also, traveling with a service dog who likes to sleep in his crate. Will they take the coffee table out?

Sailing on Conquest.

Have not sailed Conquest so do not know egg crate availability. However, when we could feel crack between two twins, the cabin steward put another comforter under the sheets to thickened it up and made it softer. We also like cozy blanket hen sitting on bed and requested the blue blankets (they are ones I believe use for lido movies) If Conquest has a lido screen. 

I would think could move table out, if not flip over and put on couch or on its side by wall. Since I know balcony rooms are only type with coffee table, beware not to open balcony door and hall door at same time. It either slams, or a huge wind tunnel in cabin. Interior cabins do not have a coffee table or couch. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

Have not sailed Conquest so do not know egg crate availability. However, when we could feel crack between two twins, the cabin steward put another comforter under the sheets to thickened it up and made it softer. We also like cozy blanket hen sitting on bed and requested the blue blankets (they are ones I believe use for lido movies) If Conquest has a lido screen. 

I would think could move table out, if not flip over and put on couch or on its side by wall. Since I know balcony rooms are only type with coffee table, beware not to open balcony door and hall door at same time. It either slams, or a huge wind tunnel in cabin. Interior cabins do not have a coffee table or couch. 

She can’t park the table on the couch because she will be sleeping on it.  The couch,  not the table…. EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 1