Shuttle Bus T3 from Barcelona (Moll Adossat Port)

meliss35

>> Barcelona Portbus T3

https://cruisebus.barcelona/es/

Single ticket  3 euro

Return ticket 4,5 euro

>> Barcelona taxi

From last corner in the pier (Balearia dock)  11,8 euro on weekdays, a bit more expensive on weekends

======================================

Taxi fares from the pier to any point in Barcelona

Fast calculator

weekdays: 6,6 euro + 1,21 euro/km   

weekends (or after 20:00):   6,6 + 1,45 euro/km

(+10% due to driving time)

It is enough to search on google maps and calculate distances.

Port - Airport, 39 euro, It doesn't matter which pier, terminal, or weekend

As far as main price is per km, you can choose if faster route or cheapest route in case of possibility

(this is, providing there's a motorway with a longer detour but faster, choose faster and expensive or slower but cheaper).

A taxi has always made sense if you share with 4 (or more).  But, the problem with taxis (and the cruise line shuttle buses) can be very long queues which is where that T3 bus or a very long walk do come into play :).  We always suggest that folks know their options and then make decisions "on the fly" as warranted by the current situation.  We have met folks who waited over an hour for a cruise line shuttle bus, and this is a lousy way to spend part of one's day.

Hank

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 2:12 AM, alserrod said:

>> Barcelona Portbus T3

https://cruisebus.barcelona/es/

Single ticket  3 euro

Return ticket 4,5 euro

>> Barcelona taxi

From last corner in the pier (Balearia dock)  11,8 euro on weekdays, a bit more expensive on weekends

======================================

Taxi fares from the pier to any point in Barcelona

Fast calculator

weekdays: 6,6 euro + 1,21 euro/km   

weekends (or after 20:00):   6,6 + 1,45 euro/km

(+10% due to driving time)

It is enough to search on google maps and calculate distances.

Port - Airport, 39 euro, It doesn't matter which pier, terminal, or weekend

As far as main price is per km, you can choose if faster route or cheapest route in case of possibility

(this is, providing there's a motorway with a longer detour but faster, choose faster and expensive or slower but cheaper).

Thanks for your help!! Do I need to reserve the T3 Shuttle in advance or can I just pay when we arrive on the T3 Shuttle?

I wouldn't buy in advance.

To be honest, I will get on a cruise in 2024 in Barcelona (this is, embarking in Barcelona).

I will arrive by train and I do not know if I will move from the station to the port by taxi or metro + shuttle

In any case, I will not buy shuttle tickets in advance.

3 hours ago, alserrod said:

I wouldn't buy in advance.

To be honest, I will get on a cruise in 2024 in Barcelona (this is, embarking in Barcelona).

I will arrive by train and I do not know if I will move from the station to the port by taxi or metro + shuttle

In any case, I will not buy shuttle tickets in advance.

Getting from the train station to Moll Aldossat via public transit would be a real pain....if carrying luggage.  In such a case, we suggest making your day a lot easier by simply grabbing a taxi at the station.  The local taxis do use meters (its the law) and its an easy drive between the train station and port.

Hank

Hi Hlitner

Do not worry.... be sure I am used with Spanish railway and Barcelona underground. 

Anyway, I would not recommend it for people who visit Barcelona for first time.

It is cheaper than a taxi but saved money doesn't worth, a least for those who do not know the city.

About taxi-meters, be sure they are legal. 

Any taxi can have a random check by police and they will be in a hard situation if something (licence, car, taximeter, etc...) is wrong.

I have to agree with posters about using taxis with luggage.  DH and I once tried to get from train station to our hotel which was right outside a metro station.  It was my idea, and I have to say it was one of my worst! 

We travel fairly lightly in terms of luggage AND we are used to walking.   The small amount of loose change saved did not compensate for the stress on the metro.