Venezia out of NYC until when? Replacement?

Travelling2Some

We want to try a winter cruise on the Venezia while it is sailing from NYC.  Our dance card is full for this winter and I think I read somewhere that she will be moving from New York sometime next winter?  Does anyone know:   (a) Is that accurate information?    (b)  If so, when she is leaving NYC?  (the last sailing I can find out of NY is December 6-18, 2024.  and, (c) If she is leaving what ship will replace her for NYC sailings?   Thanks for any info.

39 minutes ago, Travelling2Some said:

(a) Is that accurate information?    (b)  If so, when she is leaving NYC?  (the last sailing I can find out of NY is December 6-18, 2024.  and, (c) If she is leaving what ship will replace her for NYC sailings?   Thanks for any info.

(A) Accurate.

(B) The last sailing you have found is the last one from NYC that the public has access to as of right now.

(C) Carnival has no ship set to replace it for now. It could go back to NYC from Port Canaveral the following summer(s), but there's a large chunk of her schedule not yet released. So stay tuned.

• Thanks 1

Dec 6, 2024 - Dec 18, 2024 is a repositioning cruise from New York to Port Canaveral where she will remain until at least May 4, 2023.

12-DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN FROM MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY, NY

Dec 18, 2024 - Dec 22, 2024

4-Day The Bahamas from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

After that mostly 7-day itineraries with couple 14-day cruises until May

• Thanks 1

Carnival never sails year round of NYC. They tried it many years ago with the Splendor and then they did it again with the Venezia. NYC is a seasonal port for carnival and i think that's what they are going to do going forward in 2025 with cruises from like May/June to October/November 

Venezia might return or it will be a different ship

• Thanks 1