Transfers from FLL to MIA

Debs224

We are sailing on the Elation out of Miami on April 30th. We will be flying into FLL on Saturday and staying in a hotel in Miami. Any suggestions on transfers from FLL to the Miami area? How much is a taxi?

Also, has anyone done the post cruise Miami Tour & Transfer to FLL airport that CCL offers? I am thinking that it may be a good idea since our flight doesn't leave until 5:45pm. Any comments?

I always use BC@BCsExpress.com 954-873-8383 he has great rates and the price is for the van not per person. I use BC every year when I'm in the FL / Miami area and will be using him again in May (Elation) His rates are very competitive, BC is very dependable and timely. Good Luck.. Kim:D

We are sailing on the Elation out of Miami on April 30th. We will be flying into FLL on Saturday and staying in a hotel in Miami. Any suggestions on transfers from FLL to the Miami area? How much is a taxi?

Also, has anyone done the post cruise Miami Tour & Transfer to FLL airport that CCL offers? I am thinking that it may be a good idea since our flight doesn't leave until 5:45pm. Any comments?

there are no car rental places at the piers. You will have to drop the car off at the closest agency--(airport) and take the free shuttle (if offered) back to the pier.

I suggest dropping off luggage before taking the car back to the agency.

Archived