Giving a "creative" gift

surgie

We have purchased the beverage package and some excursions for our adult kids for our July 2024 cruise to give as their Christmas gift. I'd like to package it creatively since it's really just pieces of paper with the information...and an Etsy ornament with our ship and cruise date on it. If budget were unlimited I could add nice binoculars, SmartWool socks etc. but I've hit my spending limit. So I'm looking for a way to add inexpensively to the gift...I picked up free AK maps at AAA and bought some travel sunscreen. They are all 40+ or close to it and have the products they like for skin and hair so I don't want to go that direction. Any ideas for inexpensive extras and/or fun ways to package it all? Thanks so much!

Stickers are pretty popular right now, maybe you could find some AK stickers?

I have no idea if this would work but our local chamber of commerce has some fun items that can be requested to give out to guests. Maybe you could contact the chambers in the ports you'll be stopping at.

Years ago I became acquainted with a very cool guy who at the time was in charge of an Alaska state agency, but whose true love was art.  Bill Spear, getting old like me, has a gallery in Juneau featuring his specialty, marvelous enameled lapel pins and zipper pulls, that you can buy online.  Here's a link to his online gallery page featuring Alaska designs - Wm Spear Design | Catalog .  Maybe an Alaska flag or Juneau pin, or one featuring some Alaska fish, animal or bird.  The quality of these pins is superb.  

Another artist producing humorous (affordable) designs - T-shirts, posters, pins, etc. - is Ray Troll.  His "Spawn till you die" posters and pins are recognized throughout the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.  Maybe something in a T-shirt or poster?  Store - Troll Art