Formula 1 Race Monaco

Gourmet Gal

13 hours ago, RetiredOnVacation said:

Is there food and drink within each grandstand area, or do you need to go to further afield within the track? 

As I recall there were drinks available below the stands, can't recall food as we went to a restaurant for lunch.

At the end of the day activities there were bars open on the track and you could walk around.

The vendors have to charge similar prices as they would outside race day, we had Pizza and Grand Cru very reasonably post race at a little pizzeria waiting for the crowds to clear.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dev D said:

We did this trip on the Dawn 2022. If you buy independent tickets make sure you leave really early because they block off tenders for the SS excursion pax. Also, at least where Dawn parked in 2022, it was challenging to get through the boat traffic all of whom were working to drop off in the exact same location. It made for good boat/people watching but took 45-60 minutes. I believe you are correct about the water bottle - had to be clear plastic. I believe I was also told only small or clear purse. Hope this helps! 

Thanks that's real good knowledge! 

22 hours ago, RetiredOnVacation said:

Just checked - and it's not Formal Optional across the Monaco stay - no jackets or ties required, gents! 😊

Beware.  When we boarded our SS cruise in November, we found 2 of the 3 nights changed from what was posted online.

• Thanks 1