Anyone familiar with “The Book”?

jerick

We LOVED it on Odyssey.  One of my favorite shows on any ship. Can't wait to see it again.  Guess I'm just easy, but I was fascinated.

But then again, I did not like Mama Mia at all and I've seen it twice.

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

I would see it again just for the violinist, she is sensational!  But me and my hubs are techi freaks so the tech is phenomenal too.

Her and the drummer are very talented…..well……so are the dancers, and acrobats. I really like the show, but the whole beginning I could do without.

4 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Her and the drummer are very talented…..well……so are the dancers, and acrobats. I really like the show, but the whole beginning I could do without.

We like all the techi stuff so we can stand it, I think it's visually pleasing...to each his own.  I liked Quantum class and will book Odyssey in a heartbeat and go to the show.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

We like all the techi stuff so we can stand it, I think it's visually pleasing...to each his own.  I liked Quantum class and will book Odyssey in a heartbeat and go to the show.

We’ve done 2 TAs on Odyssey and have our 3rd next fall. Love that ship!

• Like 2

On 12/2/2023 at 12:21 PM, Tree_skier said:

While it may be family friendly it is not really geared for kids. I genuinely doubt any kid will find interesting let alone be able to follow the story, such as it is.  

Other than some great special stage effects, the violinist, and the acrobats, I did not find in interesting and I could not follow the story. I would expect kids to be very bored.

Edited by budmeister

We saw it last year on Odyssey, just hubby and me. We liked it, i thought it was very entertaining. I can't imagine what would be offensive to kids....?!? People are a little too sensitive these days, maybe?? Anyway, like others have said, they might be bored but i don't think there's anything that will scar them for life! 🙂