Navigator App break for anyone else recently?

Don Kehote

I'm in ATL on my way down to FLL. I decided I'd fire up the Navigator app and look for any new info. 

What I found was a loading screen that wouldn't quit spinning.  So I figured, why not, and Uninstaller it to re-install. Except, now i can't.  "This app won't work for your device."  Just like THAT. 

So. Cant download, sure can't install.  I am in a pretty foul mood right now.  I am already looking forward to telling staff OVER and OVER again that no, I cant give them feedback through the app, because they broke it.  

Whatever.  I'm just annoyed. 

I did for us on the last day of our recent cruise.  Interestingly, we did not have internet on the cruise at all and it worked fine from Day 1.  The second to last day of the cruise I purchased internet for a day and after purchasing it the app decided to crap out.

Edited by cbr663

3 hours ago, Don Kehote said:

I'm in ATL on my way down to FLL. I decided I'd fire up the Navigator app and look for any new info. 

What I found was a loading screen that wouldn't quit spinning.  So I figured, why not, and Uninstaller it to re-install. Except, now i can't.  "This app won't work for your device."  Just like THAT. 

So. Cant download, sure can't install.  I am in a pretty foul mood right now.  I am already looking forward to telling staff OVER and OVER again that no, I cant give them feedback through the app, because they broke it.  

Whatever.  I'm just annoyed. 

I'd also try restarting your phone.  On occasion I get the endless spinning on an app and after a phone restart it goes away.  Can't hurt to try.

The Navigator App was updated in late October - and after that would not work on my S9.  Had to roll back to a previous version of the app.  Have since update phone to a S23 and current version works fine.

My DH only uses the Navigator for looking at menus lol But has had it on his iPad mini for several years, the iPad it not the most recent generation of iPad mini but the one previous to that and is about 6 years old. It started in with the spinning,no matter what we did it would not go away. From looking at his iPad it had the most recent update. So we removed and reinstalled and now it still will not sign on, it would not except his password so we changed that and it still says does not match, this has been attempted 4 times now, and I think he is about to give up.

We were on Rotterdam 11/12 and the app wouldn’t work on my iPhone. We bought internet for a day and I deleted/ reinstalled the app. It worked for an hour and then stopped again. I started using the website, which is navigator.hollandamerica.com and it functioned just like the app. 

• Like 1