A Few Questions About the Eclipse

MarieF4861

We will be sailing on the Eclipse to Bermuda in June.  There will be six of us, including my two grandsons - ages 19 and 15.  This will be my first time on Celebrity and a first-ever cruise for my daughter-in-law and grandsons. What activities would you suggest for the kids on sea days?  Only the younger one is of age for the Teen Club and it is not something he would do alone.

With regard to the ship, are the cabin walls magnetic?  Is there a need to bring an old gift card to keep the lights on? 

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

Same here! We've never been on Celebrity but are going in June with our boys 15 and 11. This will be their second cruise. I know this ship doesnt have all the bells and whistles that Royal Caribbean does, but hoping the pool will suffice. Not sure if they want to do the camps but I think they would enjoy it. Otherwise I said bring books, and they enjoy the shows. We are on the 6/30-7/1 itinerary. 

Depends on the kids but i've been on Celebrity cruise to Alaska with lots of pre teens and teens.  The at sea days had lots of activities...putting contest, cornhole, bingo, trivia games.  I think the camp does a scavenger hunt the first day.   The kids I saw all seemed to be having fun.   I don't have enough cruising experience to know if this is how it is on all the Celebrity cruises though.

On 12/2/2023 at 6:03 PM, MarieF4861 said:

With regard to the ship, are the cabin walls magnetic?  Is there a need to bring an old gift card to keep the lights on? 

We were on Eclipse in October and a few of the walls were NOT magnetic.  We had a balcony cabin. 

• 2 weeks later...