Specialty Dining reservation

20 minutes ago, upnaway112 said:

As a Sapphire level I am not able to book any restaurant without paying for it ahead of time. I am entitled to 2 free nights of dining. I did not get the dining package. I'm pissed that I am unable to make my reservations before boarding the ship. What good are these perks! Don't want to be eating at 9pm in the evening!

As a Sapphire member, you should know this is likely untrue. It's possible Moderno and Teppanyaki/Hasuki won't allow you to book without paying, but any of the a la carte restaurants will. If not, just be a normal cruise passenger, go to the restaurant reservation line when you board and select your restaurant. I'd be willing to bet a couple dollars you'll get a decent time at the restaurant of your own choosing. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, upnaway112 said:

As a Sapphire level I am not able to book any restaurant without paying for it ahead of time. I am entitled to 2 free nights of dining. I did not get the dining package. I'm pissed that I am unable to make my reservations before boarding the ship. What good are these perks! Don't want to be eating at 9pm in the evening!

Not true. You can book the al la carte restaurant  like cagney without paying.   Reservations open up about 125 days prior to sail date. If you make reservations too late, all of the time slots is reserved. You will need to wait till you get onboard to make reservations

The restaurant only allows about 20% to be booked ahead of time online

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...