Discovery Princess: Take Five

Thrak

On 12/4/2023 at 9:50 AM, Cruise Raider said:

I think it must have opened sometime between 10:00 and 11:00 AM.  We always went to go see Leo Rossi’s shows in the theater and would stop by to grab a morning drink before we went in.  We also had our cruise critic meet and greet in there and it was open for that, as well.  

Leo Rossi is a Princess national treasure.  We had the very bad luck of offering Leo and his wife who was travelling with him for the holiday our table in Loreto,MX while we were trying to leave and the restaurant was overwhelmed.   Then while trying to get our check, a server dumped a whole tray of food down my husbands back.  We excused ourselves at that point,  but I'm fairly certain they never got food or drinks, and will never forgive us for inviting them to the table.

9 hours ago, iamaqt2 said:

Leo Rossi is a Princess national treasure.  We had the very bad luck of offering Leo and his wife who was travelling with him for the holiday our table in Loreto,MX while we were trying to leave and the restaurant was overwhelmed.   Then while trying to get our check, a server dumped a whole tray of food down my husbands back.  We excused ourselves at that point,  but I'm fairly certain they never got food or drinks, and will never forgive us for inviting them to the table.

And his wife, Patricia, is as kind as can be.  We love them both!  
Sorry to hear about the crash with the food tray.  

• Like 1