Late Arrival - Where to Eat in Aruba with Teenagers

Wxman0

We arrive in Aruba around 1pm and don't leave until 11pm. Was wondering about places to eat dinner with teenagers? So good authentic food but not crazy expensive either. Fun atmosphere would be helpful. 

Also, any thoughts on things to do with teens in the area after dinner? 

There are several places close to the port that your family might enjoy for dinner. Aruba is a Dutch island,  with lots of Dutch and local influences.  You could check out Dutch Pancake House (which are more like crepes). They have dinner items, but we like to split a savory crepe, along with a sweet crepe, for dinner.  Also, Lucy's Retired Surfer's Bar is good, and sits right on the water. You also might consider heading to Palm Beach.  That's where all of the action is.  There are tons of casual restaurants along the strip, that you can just walk into. There's plenty along Palm Beach to keep your family busy.

Iguana Joe's right across the street from the port. Major fun atmosphere great vibe, crew favorite, top shelf food and drinks. Great prices excellent location, you can Google Iguana Joe's Aruba Menu and go from there 

Basil Mojito's and Bloody Mary's are as good as they are in Crooners on the ship, furreal. 

Dinner and cocktails here on every cruise ship visit, dinner at Iguana Joe's there's no better way to depart and say goodbye until next time, to the island of Aruba.😎🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟😎

12 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Iguana Joe's right across the street from the port. Major fun atmosphere great vibe, crew favorite, top shelf food and drinks. Great prices excellent location, you can Google Iguana Joe's Aruba Menu and go from there 

Basil Mojito's and Bloody Mary's are as good as they are in Crooners on the ship, furreal. 

Dinner and cocktails here on every cruise ship visit, dinner at Iguana Joe's there's no better way to depart and say goodbye until next time, to the island of Aruba.😎🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟😎

I was sort of leaning toward Iguana Joe's at this moment. Was also wondering if anyone has ever been to Bugaloes or tried the Bochincha Container Yard? 

Palm Beach area sounds like fun too. Thanks for the suggestions so far! 

Keep leaning towards Iguana Joe's 😎😁😁😎. Fun place you can sit at one of the many tables upstairs or do what I do. I'm solo I go upstairs and sit at bar, start a tab order a Bloody Mary an order of Supreme Nachos and get the ball rolling.

Iguana Joe's Menu is online. You can find it and see if it fits your bill. I guess for one reason or another you don't hear much about it here on CC, but when you're on Aruba, your ship leaves late and your walking around town and that place is PACKED, then you figure it out. The food is highly underrated, drinks are the bomb and I'm picky. 

Right across the street from the port, one of the best tickets on Aruba. 

Passions Beach Bar and Iguana Joe's. ,🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟