Celebrity Molester

Denversail

32 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I can confirm there was another who was female and from the Philippines as of last spring.  So now we have at least two

@NutsAboutGolf another female Camp at Sea employee from Philippines? 

Given the staffing arrangements we saw on Apex and Edge, I am surprised another staff member didn't observe anything worth someone taking a closer look at tapes or monitoring before this incident was reported by the child and their parents.  Crew also would interact with other crew during off hours, so it's not as if they "go home" and keep as many behaviors a secret as someone who clocks in and out at a daycare center.  

1 minute ago, Cap_D said:

@NutsAboutGolf another female Camp at Sea employee from Philippines? 

Given the staffing arrangements we saw on Apex and Edge, I am surprised another staff member didn't observe anything worth someone taking a closer look at tapes or monitoring before this incident was reported by the child and their parents.  Crew also would interact with other crew during off hours, so it's not as if they "go home" and keep as many behaviors a secret as someone who clocks in and out at a daycare center.  

Who knows, maybe this will motivate X to add a couple more to the security team to look at the cameras