New ship or new island

Mina G

I can’t decide which to choose with the new island not yet open so no reviews I’m trying to decide if I should choose this but it sails on a ship we have been or do I choose a new ship that goes to castaway cay?

I would love to be able a longer cruise that stops a both islands but it’s not in my budget.  We are planning to go in 2025 to celebrate birthdays and I wanted to book something so I could put the reservation in Christmas cards to my daughters. 

im a gold member and have sailed on wonder, dream and fantasy 

any thoughts on what you would choose?

1 hour ago, Mina G said:

I can’t decide which to choose with the new island not yet open so no reviews I’m trying to decide if I should choose this but it sails on a ship we have been or do I choose a new ship that goes to castaway cay?

I would love to be able a longer cruise that stops a both islands but it’s not in my budget.  We are planning to go in 2025 to celebrate birthdays and I wanted to book something so I could put the reservation in Christmas cards to my daughters. 

im a gold member and have sailed on wonder, dream and fantasy 

any thoughts on what you would choose?

Generally speaking, I'm in the "longer is better" camp.  So whichever cruise is longer would (most likely) win.

2nd consideration is ports of call - if there are ports I want to visit  on one but not the other that would win.

3rd consideration would be cost.