Upgrade and speciality dining

isnowman

It was quite a shock but we just received the email that our moveup to a Royal Suite was accepted on our upcoming cruise. One of the perks of this suite is unlimited complimentary speciality dining, however we see that almost all of the speciality restaurants show completely full. Has anyone who has had an upgrade close to sailing encountered this issue? If so, I am wondering if a limited amount of reservations are held back to allow for this. We did prebook a couple of speciality restaurants, although not as many as the upgrade allows us to book. I appreciate any information anyone can provide.

Thank you,

Kurt

Yes they do hold back some space for on board booking.  
If your cruise is within a few days the Shoreside Concierge will not be able to assist as booking will be closed.  When you board speak to your Butler who can make reservations for you.

Thankfully our cruise isn't till late January so I assume the shoreside concierge will get in touch with us soon. If I haven't heard from them by the end of the week I'll try calling. 

Thank you for the information.