Is it just me?

Eskylady

19 hours ago, Eskylady said:

Thank you all for taking the time to read and reply. I appreciate all the different views. 

thank you. Since I haven't cruised lately, I didn't know this was an option.

Sounds like a new option added, that's a good idea, but they didn't think about the venue charge part(i.e. downstream impacts)

They could either provide a warning that if you use this option, you could be assigned a venue with a charge due to # times you've dined, provide you an option to build your own list of venues, or the app could go check to see how many times each person has eaten at each restaurant and then exclude duplicate dining from your options.... which could be more complex and take longer to code when you add in things like a group that's dined separately, etc.

🙄probably way more geeky answer than requested...

Perfect thing to mention to John H on the book of faces, so that they can have IT dept address. 

On 12/12/2023 at 5:33 AM, sparks1093 said:

Even if it wasn't heavy handed it was damaging to the hospitality industry as a whole.

It was, and it did, but no way near what it did to cruising.  The reason someone does want to discuss further (not you) is the argument is weak at best.  Cruising was hammered, and the hammering agency admits they screwed it up,   Seems pretty easy to me.

• Like 1