Lockers

margincall

I have seen conflicting answerson this.

We are 2 people traveling in 2024,and one of our ports is St Thomas. 

We were looking at shore excursions, and some include the beaches at Trunk Bay or Megan's Bay,but since just 2 of us,if we both went into water, what to do with our valuables,such as cell phone,watch,wallet,etc,so we wondered if they have lockers,and are they secure?

Thanks

Trunk Bay has lockers and they're secure, but I didn't use them for that.

I kept my valuables on me my watch nice one I WEAR IT IN THE OCEAN. 

I don't think you're going to have a problem with your personal belongings. The lockers bathrooms and showers are very visible and not a lot of people going in or out. 

If you're swimming on Trunk you can see everything and your not far away from your beach towel and personal belongings. 

Trunk I've never been there when there were so many people I had to worry about that.

When you get to either Trunk or Magens take the time to walk down the beach Magens is a huge bay. The further you go down the beach the less people, you have a nice spot of your own no problems. Same with Trunk just take a walk down the beach to about 3/4 of the way down pick you out a spot get your stuff laid out no worries. 

There's nobody down there especially on Trunk. 

If you use the lockers I can't see there being a problem. It's all very open. 

No worries have fun at  2 awesome beaches. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Edited by TTEllis

47 minutes ago, TTEllis said:

Trunk Bay has lockers and they're secure, but I didn't use them for that.

I kept my valuables on me my watch nice one I WEAR IT IN THE OCEAN. 

I don't think you're going to have a problem with your personal belongings. The lockers bathrooms and showers are very visible and not a lot of people going in or out. 

If you're swimming on Trunk you can see everything and your not far away from your beach towel and personal belongings. 

Trunk I've never been there when there were so many people I had to worry about that.

When you get to either Trunk or Magens take the time to walk down the beach Magens is a huge bay. The further you go down the beach the less people, you have a nice spot of your own no problems. Same with Trunk just take a walk down the beach to about 3/4 of the way down pick you out a spot get your stuff laid out no worries. 

There's nobody down there especially on Trunk. 

If you use the lockers I can't see there being a problem. It's all very open. 

No worries have fun at  2 awesome beaches. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Are you saying Megans bay does not have lockers.

And we would be on cruiseship shore excursion, so not sure if we can pick our own area.

But thank you for all the trunk information 

So you taking a "ship tour" to Magens Bay?🫤 

If you have to concern yourself with what you're going to do with your bling and personal belongings on a "ship tour" while on Magens or Trunk Bay. 

You might want to consider doing something else. 

Magens did have lockers in the boutique. Not sure if Trunk has/had lockers.

But, most taxis that are taking groups on a tour, whether through ship or local, give you the option of leaving your personals in the taxi. I've probably done that on every island. 

If you go alone as a couple, you might want to consider a wet bag or some type of beach safe.

Trunk definitely has lockers. Nice locker room too plenty of room to change into dry clothes for the trip back over to STT. 

I always take a change of clothes when I head over to STJ and Trunk Bay. I can't do wet clothes from Trunk all the way back to Havensight. I take a change of clothes, before I head out into the parking lot and hop back in a safari van I change into dry clothes in the men's locker room at Trunk Bay. 

Very nice getting cleaned up for the trip back to the ship. Makes for a great day.