Dinner Timing and Making it To Shows

LongIsCruiser

It depends where you're dining. We've made all our reservations for 6:00 and feel pretty confident as the only one I expect to take a long time is Test Kitchen, and I've booked that for the night we plan to see Dance Showpartything which doesn't start until 10:00. We're not planning to have dinner at The Wake, which is the one I've heard can be really slow.

• Thanks 1

You have a 15 minute window with dinner, so if you have an 8:00 show, go to dinner at 6. They will seat you then.  Reality--6:15 dinner with 8:00 show will be fine most nights, but if that 15 minutes makes you feel better, no one will care that you went to dinner a few minutes early.

The Wake was A LOT better on our last cruise, both in food quality and time for service.  Most dinners will take about 90 minutes.  Of course, you can linger over a cup of tea at the end or get out and do something--that's up to you.  But you can have the full dinner in 90 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have our dinner at The Wake scheduled for our first night and plan to try to see the 10pm Miss Behave Show - Do you expect us to have trouble getting reservations for that show? I see that all of the shows say 'Book on Board' which is a bit stressful for someone like me who is used to doing things in advance.

1 hour ago, LongIsCruiser said:

I have our dinner at The Wake scheduled for our first night and plan to try to see the 10pm Miss Behave Show - Do you expect us to have trouble getting reservations for that show? I see that all of the shows say 'Book on Board' which is a bit stressful for someone like me who is used to doing things in advance.

Any show in the Red Room you should be fine getting in for if you book it. Shows in the Manor such as It’s a Ship Show film quicker as the capacity is much lower.