Indy Stateroom Power Outlets by Bed?

We are sailing soon on Independence of the Seas. Does anyone know if the new deck 12 staterooms with panoramic windows were built with power outlets by the bed nightstands?  Hoping someone has stayed in these cabins before and can recall whether there’s power outlets to connect CPAC machine or phone chargers. Thank you!

Just now, gqtraveler007 said:

Hoping someone has stayed in these cabins before and can recall whether there’s power outlets to connect CPAC machine or phone chargers.

Welcome to CC and coming out of lurk mode.

The cabin steward can get you an extension for the machine. I don't recall an outlet there though the desk phone may have a USB port with which you could charge your cell phone.

CPAP bedside outlets only when you get to Quantum, Oasis, and, I assume, ICON.  Ask your cabin attendant for an extension cord and distilled water.

You can try a special needs form, but I've never found it to be helpful when I travel with my CPAP.

BTW I've heard there is an outlier for Serenade World Cruise.

We were on Indy a year ago, and we had no outlets by our bed -- just the couple outlets by the desk /dresser.  I didn't notice anything on the phone, but I wasn't looking either.  We were in an Inside Promenade View stateroom, but I think outlets would be alike across the ship.