Missed my cruise (dubai) msc opera

Abdullah mustafa

Today was my cruise from dubai, khasab, oman and back to Abu Dhabi and i missed it since i had a problem with my passport, the guy who was wearing and MSC uniform at check-in said that i can take the following trip later from Abu dhabi-ba ni yas back to dubai on 21st of December instead , but now if i want to have the same ports and there's is the same exact route after 10 days can i do that instead? I don't know who to contact since i couldn't find any msc customer service in the uae, any tips on what should i do? I'm so lost since this is my first cruise and I tried my best to prepare. Thank you in advance 

Sorry to hear of your problem.

If you can't find a phone number for MSC there in Dubai, you could try calling MSC in the United States during U.S. daytime hours at (1) 833-506-6059 or (1) (954) 772-6262.

I don't know if they will allow you to switch dates.

Edited by KINGBOBOFTHENORTH
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Abdullah mustafa said:

Today was my cruise from dubai, khasab, oman and back to Abu Dhabi and i missed it since i had a problem with my passport, the guy who was wearing and MSC uniform at check-in said that i can take the following trip later from Abu dhabi-ba ni yas back to dubai on 21st of December instead , but now if i want to have the same ports and there's is the same exact route after 10 days can i do that instead? I don't know who to contact since i couldn't find any msc customer service in the uae, any tips on what should i do? I'm so lost since this is my first cruise and I tried my best to prepare. Thank you in advance 

Who did you book your cruise with? I'd suggest they would be your best point of contact to rearrange. 

3 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

Who did you book your cruise with? I'd suggest they would be your best point of contact to rearrange. 

i just contacted my travel agent and they replied with this (I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate events.

I have sent a note to the cruise line and we are waiting for their response), let's hope for the best 😕

• Like 3