Recent Spirit passengers? Did they have a dress code in Windows MDR?

ChiefMateJRK

On 12/19/2023 at 9:57 AM, ChiefMateJRK said:

It let me make reservations for Cagneys, Teppanyaki and LeBistro, but "too early" for Onda.  I'll just skip the MDRs for now.

There is a glitch with the reservations for Onda on the Spirit. You should be able to call to make reservations or make them after embarkation.  Onda was excellent on the Spirit! 

While Windows is a beautiful dining room with huge windows, Taste is smaller and more intimate.  As Windows is so large, we found the food tended to be served hotter in Taste and service was faster as the servers didn’t have to travel as far with the food in most cases.  The updated guidance when we were on for Hawaii to Tahiti in September allowed shorts in both dining rooms. 

Enjoy your cruise on my favorite NCL ship! I also think it’s the happiest crew we have encountered on any NCL ship. Sailing at much less than capacity may have factored into the reason why, too. 

4 hours ago, Seas2mountains said:

The updated guidance when we were on for Hawaii to Tahiti in September allowed shorts in both dining rooms. 

Thank you.  That is what I would expect.  Why should somebody in Hawaii have to put pants on?

4 hours ago, Seas2mountains said:

I also think it’s the happiest crew we have encountered on any NCL ship.

That's great to hear.  😎