Island Princess World Cruise 2025

Claypool

On 4/14/2024 at 10:43 PM, FullTimerRVers said:

Unfortunately, when I look at the Island Princess Board list for January there are 5-6 different boards set up for the different segments of this World Cruise. None of them have much activity and at least one points to this World Cruise Board. Don't know how to get around that problem - point everyone to this board?

On another subject, on the Facebook group, I've seen no discussion of onboard activities such as a Meet & Greet, slot pull get together, cabin crawl, etc. Nor have I seen discussion about private tour groups being organized. Is that not allowed? Or are Princess passengers just not into that?

We're on the 2025 full World Cruise.  I'd like to start working on some private small group tours. We used Top Private Tours company for a number of shore excursions in S America 1.5 yrs ago.  Check out their website and then look their tour for Columbia.

I want to set up a private tour in Cartagena on Jan 8th.  My husband and I would like to add 4 - 6 more people to our group. Cost: If we have 6 people = $87 pp with private car, English speaking guide, 4 hours; we can always adjust with our own driver.  If we have 8 people = $78 pp.  I would aim for a 10-2pm or 11-3pm.  The Princess tours leave about 9:30am.  

Email me at nalarcon@uw.edu to set this up.  Top Private Tours has a great track record from our experience.

On 12/22/2023 at 10:30 AM, Tonye60 said:

Why does Princess put there worst rated ship on world cruises

Didn't know that.  "Island" is my favorite Princess ship.

On 12/22/2023 at 10:30 AM, Tonye60 said:

Why does Princess put there worst rated ship on world cruises

Also, it's a narrow ship and perhaps can access some ports that the larger ships can't.

• Like 1