Aurea/Diamond included benefits

researchfreak90

Last time we cruised MSC was seaside in 2019 and 2018 in Aurea and we were Gold members. We have been lucky enough to be status matched to Diamond via our HHonors diamond status. We have booked a 7 night on Seashore in September 2024 in an Aurea Premium wrap around suite aft. A few questions as things have changed since we last cruised with MSC

1. It says the Massage is still included, but must be booked prior to boarding. I don't see this option in the account, will it appear or do I need to make a phone call to book it?

2. Specialty dining with Diamond, does this need to be booked ahead as well or do we book onboard for that?

3. We booked the package with the Easy plus package, Browse 1 device, and 100 OBC

a. is the browse 1 device per room or per full fare( i.e wife and I each get one but none for kids) and can it be upgraded to more devices or stream?

b. I see the 100$ OBC on the booking but no mention of the 50$ OBC credit for Diamond(i believed for silver up?) is this applied due t status onboard or do I need to call and have them add it, or is it 100OBC for the promotion and that makes the 50 OBC not valid?

Thanks, Im sure there will be mean comments about something so I will ignore those and appreciate helpful commenters.

48 minutes ago, researchfreak90 said:

Last time we cruised MSC was seaside in 2019 and 2018 in Aurea and we were Gold members. We have been lucky enough to be status matched to Diamond via our HHonors diamond status. We have booked a 7 night on Seashore in September 2024 in an Aurea Premium wrap around suite aft. A few questions as things have changed since we last cruised with MSC

1. It says the Massage is still included, but must be booked prior to boarding. I don't see this option in the account, will it appear or do I need to make a phone call to book it?

2. Specialty dining with Diamond, does this need to be booked ahead as well or do we book onboard for that?

3. We booked the package with the Easy plus package, Browse 1 device, and 100 OBC

a. is the browse 1 device per room or per full fare( i.e wife and I each get one but none for kids) and can it be upgraded to more devices or stream?

b. I see the 100$ OBC on the booking but no mention of the 50$ OBC credit for Diamond(i believed for silver up?) is this applied due t status onboard or do I need to call and have them add it, or is it 100OBC for the promotion and that makes the 50 OBC not valid?

Thanks, Im sure there will be mean comments about something so I will ignore those and appreciate helpful commenters.

1. No free massage anymore. 

2. The diamond dinner is booked onboard at the ocean cay restaurant.

3. The first 2 people on the booking get a device included. You can upgrade to stream and more devices.

As far as the OBC talk to your agent. Also make sure you get the VC discount. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tierun said:

1. No free massage anymore. 

2. The diamond dinner is booked onboard at the ocean cay restaurant.

3. The first 2 people on the booking get a device included. You can upgrade to stream and more devices.

As far as the OBC talk to your agent. Also make sure you get the VC discount. 

image.thumb.png.bb94ace65145abce870dcaca76a8afa1.png

right from their site in a click or 2 from home page.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/experiences-staterooms

EDIT !!!

I actually see how I misread this and that its an offer not a free massage. DARN

Edited by researchfreak90

4 hours ago, Match Game 72 said:

Does anyone know how to actually book the massage offer? We have Aurel experience and I do not see an option on the website.

There is no massage with either Aurea or being Diamond, however you do have access to the spa.

18 hours ago, sidari said:

There is no massage with either Aurea or being Diamond, however you do have access to the spa.

Thank you. 

I understand we have access to the thermal suite. Also there is a discounted massage package that we would have to pay for separately. Does anyone know how to book this?