MITSUGIRLY's ENCORE pictorial and extensive REVIEW

mitsugirly

On 4/10/2024 at 2:49 PM, mauitiki said:

I have only been on Caribbean cruises with NCL (4 total) and loved reading your reviews in the past.  Today I was researching for our first Alaskin cruise on Encore and low and behold found this review from you. Thanks once again for the great review. Hubby and I are very excited to cruise on Encore next year 🙂   

I'm researching for Alaska too! (But not on the Encore). I have never been before and plan on trying to take a much smaller ship since they say you can get closer to the glaciers on them. I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

15 hours ago, dltvermont said:

Well, Im late to the party here but great review as usual!

We were in Tortola in March. We went to Cane Garden Bay for the day. I could not BELIEVE those narrow STEEP roads! Our taxi (van) actually was spinning wheels going around a hairpin corner and up a steep incline at the same time.

We also went to St Thomas and our usual go to is Coki. We were actually seated right near the dive centers stand and watched Trisket working with a very obvious brand new diver. He was struggling even just putting in his face with the regulator on etc but just like you said, Trisket was so calm, patient and good with him. It took awhile but eventually he made it underwater! I am a snorkeler, not diver but did have a stingray swim right by my feet in about 2' of water there!

Hey, better late than never right? We actually just got back (last week) from another cruise (but on Carnival) to the Mexican Riviera (our first time there) and I will be starting another review soon on that on the Carnival boards. 😄 

Cane Garden Bay looked beautiful! I hope you enjoyed it. Yea, those roads that are like that are scary. I'm glad we didn't experience that. It was "hilly" but nothing major. 

How great was that you got to see the stingray at Coki?!?  We love Coki and always have a great time. Trisket was amazing when we went. I would 100% recommend him if you ever decide to dip you feet in a little deeper water with a tank on your back. 🙂