TxTeach79's Ringing in '24 LIVE - Celebration NYE!

TxTeach79

22 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

And we’re off!

IMG_2715.thumb.jpeg.222e9b8b7bcf4e402baea084b29cf352.jpeg

Hope all goes well this morning and that the travel adrenaline carries you today. Maybe get a great night’s sleep tonight once underway and able to de stress. I’m a bad sleeper and can’t ever get any rest before travel days.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

Hope all goes well this morning and that the travel adrenaline carries you today. Maybe get a great night’s sleep tonight once underway and able to de stress. I’m a bad sleeper and can’t ever get any rest before travel days.

Thank you! That’s what I’m hoping for too. I lived in Miami for five years or so, so I don’t feel the big urge to do a million things today. 

• Like 9

Aloha. Have a wonderful vacation and a happy and blessed New Year. We have been blessed to travel for the New Year including a South America odyssey celebrating New Year in the Drake Passage. So much fun and great memories. Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LouChamp said:

Aloha. Have a wonderful vacation and a happy and blessed New Year. We have been blessed to travel for the New Year including a South America odyssey celebrating New Year in the Drake Passage. So much fun and great memories. Enjoy!

that sounds fantastic! Definitely a bucket list item!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

I had a bit of an accident in high school. Long story short, I was the host of our homecoming talent show and in our first full dress rehearsal the Jazz band went about a minute long getting off the stage and I ended up falling twenty feet into the orchestra pit in the darkness. About 17 surgical procedures and a lot of broken bones later, I look different but I’m thankfully completely fine-

A bit of an accident?  Yikes! 😱

• Haha 2