TxTeach79's Ringing in '24 LIVE - Celebration NYE!

TxTeach79

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That's it? That's a waste of good bag space there. 

unlimited bags! It’s more about timing for me. And B doesn’t use it out of fear. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_8863.thumb.jpeg.4fff3071d471dee9c44e

love it. Some of my favorite stops anywhere. Did a similar itinerary on Sun Princess years ago. Our Norwegian Pearl cruise this summer is almost as port heavy, one sea day out of ten. 

• Like 7

Well, the tables have turned, y’all…

Party P is snoozin’ and I have hit the (cruise ship) town in search of a reading spot. I found a cozy little book nook, and I was instructed by a groggy sir Paul when I left to post a pic of it on the review. 

So, without further ado, here it is, Ladies and Gents! It’s in between Latitudes and Golden Jubilee on six. Highly recommend for my fellow readers. 🤓 #LetsRead

IMG_6758.jpeg

• Like 40
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, edspec said:

@TxTeach79 I hope Carnival is paying you and @HelloItsMeB commission because I’m so ready to book a Carnival cruise! I know that isn’t the reason behind the Live but you’ve sold me, Chef’s Table and Teppanyaki too, even though I promised myself never again because too much food!

Can I also say I would give anything to sleep like Miss B? 
Thank-you!!!

Haha! It is quite a talent! 😬 My dad actually told me when I was home for Christmas that I slept through the night around one month old, so I guess you could say I was born like this. 😴😂😂 #SleepyGirlLife

• Like 4
  • Haha 21

12 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Insomnia really cutting deep tonight, yall. Not for B… she’s mumbling made up words and sawing logs like she’s at the lumberjack show it Ketchikan. Me, I’m on the struggle bus. 

Apparently I had a lot to say! 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

17 hours ago, edspec said:

@TxTeach79 I hope Carnival is paying you and @HelloItsMeB commission because I’m so ready to book a Carnival cruise! I know that isn’t the reason behind the Live but you’ve sold me, Chef’s Table and Teppanyaki too, even though I promised myself never again because too much food!

Can I also say I would give anything to sleep like Miss B? 
Thank-you!!!

Also, thank you so much for following along! ‼️‼️🤗

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

Apparently I had a lot to say! 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣🤣

Hopefully not spilling any secrets 😆

I just got back from a couple nights away with my aunt, first night she was doing all sorts of mumbling in her sleep but all I caught and an "oh no" and an "uh oh" 🤣

Edited by Funsince1983
  • Haha 11

3 minutes ago, Funsince1983 said:

Hopefully not spilling any secrets 😆

I just got back from a couple nights away with my aunt, first night she was doing all sorts of mumbling in her sleep but all I caught and an "oh no" and an "uh oh" 🤣

😂😂 oh no! For me, I guess most of it was not actual words, except for some expletives beginning with F. I am a classy lady, after all. 

• Haha 13

3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@HelloItsMeBand @TxTeach79...you are an amazing couple....ENJOY your travels and time together as no one is promised tomorrow.  Hugs to you BOTH!

I am an avid reader, something I was raised doing and when working didn't get to do to much of it, now that I am retired the Kindle is loaded!

Thank you! And hugs right back to you! ‼️‼️ I am glad you’re making the most of your retirement! 

• Like 1