Cozumel Excursion Help Wanted

natvtxn

DD (she's 21) and I will be on the Ecstacy's first sailing (4/8) after being refurbished. What is the best advice for 2 females that want to go to the beach. I went to Palancar 5 days before Wilma visited. I really liked the seclusion of that beach, but was with a group of 9. Will a taxi take us there (and should we)? Or is it best to go to Paradise Beach? Then get a taxi to town to do some shopping? Thanks for all the info. It has helped mucho!

Hola Natvtxn,

Bruce-r is right, again. Coz is easy to explore and as safe as downtown Mtn. Home. If the Ecstacy stops in Progreso, you might consider taking the tour to Reef Yucatan. It is a plush resort with a huge pool and open bar for $30 @. You can also take a short tour of the Xcambo ruins and/or the Flamingo sanctuary.

I originally inquired about snuba with Mayan Paradise Tours. Unfortunately, I am having problems scheduling with them because they said their web designer placed a Sunday tour schedule when there usually isn't one.

So, now I would like to inquire about the Sand Dollar Sports tours in Cozumel. Has anyone ever done their Snuba Tour? I thank you in advance for your comments.

Jennifer:)

Archived