Transpacific OBC conversion from AUD to USD

Yehootu

We will be sailing a 10days Queensland followed by a 30day Transpacific form Syd to Yvr. Confused when the onboard currency will change over from AUD to USD. We have cards from AARP as well as Princess Credit card to add as OBC. In previous B2B our folio has carried over and not cashed out after 1st leg. I've read about the exchange rate converting on a non favorable rate. I would think the best thing to do is to deposit the cards into our account later in the cruise as to avoid the conversion. I could see how depositing them early would cause 2 conversions and there's no way I'd trust Princess to get it right. Anyone have experience that can advise. Calling Princess would be a waste of time. 

11 hours ago, wallyj said:

I did Syd to La on the Majestic and the on board currency was the USD so assume your Syd to YVR sailing is when the on board currency will change over to USD.

Mahalo!! I did a test reservation for SD on the 2nd day of our cruise leaving SYD for YVR and the fee was in USD. Answered, all's good. I'll  hold the cards till we leave on that leg.