Will Royal do another world cruise?

LAKaye

13 hours ago, sgmn said:

Plenty of Kim Crawford in the MDR. I've been offered it by our server each night.

Yup.  Still getting it every where else.  I guess the WJ just did not stock.  

But then again, hoping it's not another shortage issue to come, like happened on first quarter, as in and out stock.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Not sure who your favorite bartender is, but we never had a problem at the R Bar. Reynold would see me coming an pour a glass 😁

Same thing in the concierge lounge.  Azar is already pulling out a pre chilled glass and fresh bottle for me when I walk in.  🥰

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Lol.  Kim Crawford.  Twice now when I’ve asked for it the bar staff has substituted another one. They always act surprised when I catch them….

We love KC with dinner!

Oh gosh that happened twice to me as well on the first quarter.  Until they got wise to someone that actually knows the difference.  😄 

On 7/24/2024 at 12:38 AM, lovesthebeach2 said:

Not sure who your favorite bartender is, but we never had a problem at the R Bar. Reynold would see me coming an pour a glass 😁

So many great bartenders on the UWC (for the four sailings I was on for). Not only Reynold, but also Yongki, Melanie, Lester, Jeanevic, Kadek and Czar. All of them would see me coming and know what I was about to order 😁.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, marquisite said:

So many great bartenders on the UWC (for the four sailings I was on for). Not only Reynold, but also Yongki, Melanie, Lester, Jeanevic, Kadek and Czar. All of them would see me coming and know what I was about to order 😁.

Looks like Czar is replacing Azar in the Concierge Lounge for start of mini segment tomorrow out of Southampton.  Were you on 4 mini segments?  

We were on first quarter (Miami to LA)....now on this last quarter, Barcelona to Miami for finish, with being happy to do half the WC.  Worked great for us to break it up.  

8 hours ago, island lady said:

Were you on 4 mini segments?  

Yes, all of Segment 3's minis except for the first sailing (starting in Cape Town instead of Dubai). I wasn't ready to leave in Barcelona, but also thankful to catch up on some much needed sleep (with only one sea day between June 17th to July 10th and the rest being port days). 🙂

• Like 1