Courtesy Hold

sasset

Thanks for your response. I've cleared the cache, the cookies and tried a different browser (Edge). Tried from our other house desktop which is a different url. I placed one on the 28th with no problem although the email confirmation said it would expire on the 31st it actually expired on the 29th. I was getting some odd message this morning, ie. bad request and no rooms available. Now everything looks good until I hit the "continue to book" then the courtesy hold button never appears.

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, sasset said:

Thanks for your response. I've cleared the cache, the cookies and tried a different browser (Edge). Tried from our other house desktop which is a different url. I placed one on the 28th with no problem although the email confirmation said it would expire on the 31st it actually expired on the 29th. I was getting some odd message this morning, ie. bad request and no rooms available. Now everything looks good until I hit the "continue to book" then the courtesy hold button never appears.

Thanks again.

I was just using it to hold a room until my Travel Agent was back in the office.    On both of mine it expired at 48 hours from when I made the booking and then was able to put it back on hold again.

This weekend I've been having trouble logging on.   I almost always have to put in my credentials 2x before it takes me to my bookings.  

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I was just using it to hold a room until my Travel Agent was back in the office.    On both of mine it expired at 48 hours from when I made the booking and then was able to put it back on hold again.

This weekend I've been having trouble logging on.   I almost always have to put in my credentials 2x before it takes me to my bookings.  

I was able to log in, but when I went to look at my upcoming cruises in the Tier and Points area (I wanted to see where I'd end up with everything booked currently) it said I have 0 upcoming cruises.  Too bad, since I board the Constellation in 13 days, and have a total of 14 in the next three years. 

• Haha 1

The Celebrity site must have celebrated too much lastnight. Did a courtesy hold for two. When I got my confirmation it was for three and is being held seven days.