NCL disembarkation time - Barcelona

• 2 weeks later...

When I called NCL - they suggested NOT to book a flight with 4 hours of arriving in Barcelona.  If you have a 11:30 am flight - I would do self disembarkation and take a cab to the airport asap.  You should be fine - but you will need to get off the ship as early as possible.  Depending where you are flying to customs at airport could be an issue of long lines.

Our cruise on the Epic was scheduled to arrive at 5am to Barcelona.   I don't know when disembarking started but at 7am when I went to bfast there were 12-15 people in taxi line. The line moved quickly. There were also NCL transfers and independent busses to the airport.

You shouldn't have any problem with an 11:30 flight. But I would plan on arriving 2 1/2 - 3hrs prior; the airport was quite busy. 

We had a 1pm flight to Lisbon and left the port around 9:30am. 

Edited by mapleleaves

On 1/16/2024 at 12:39 PM, mapleleaves said:

Our cruise on the Epic was scheduled to arrive at 5am to Barcelona.   I don't know when disembarking started but at 7am when I went to bfast there were 12-15 people in taxi line. The line moved quickly. There were also NCL transfers and independent busses to the airport.

You shouldn't have any problem with an 11:30 flight. But I would plan on arriving 2 1/2 - 3hrs prior; the airport was quite busy. 

We had a 1pm flight to Lisbon and left the port around 9:30am. 

We booked the NCL transfer. They will get us there on time 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/26/2024 at 4:42 PM, smokeykat said:

How did you book the NCL transfer? Are you using NCL air? How much was it per person?

No, we are not using NCL air. I went online and booked it. I guess you could call them as well. It was $38, I believe.