Gluten Free Options?

I am relatively new (6 months) to the gluten free lifestyle. Can anyone give me some pointers for eating on Regent? We just cruised on Celebrity and I had no problems at all, had the same waiter and assistant waiter who took very good care of me. Thanks!

We recently took our first Regent cruise and once we realized the drill, we had no issues.  You just have to ask.  We were accidentally modated and n every restaurant and as the cruise progressed, the staff got to know us.  Make sure you have gluten free in your profile and meet the Maitre’d in Compass Rose.  Each evening you will receive the next days menu n your cabin including any specialty restaurant you have booked.  You them turn it in at the Restaurant reservation dest the next morning.  Both Coffee connection can bring gf muffins if you ask and afternoon tea has gf scones available.  At the breakfast buffet, there was gf pancakes, waffles, bread and made to order omrlets.  The only area where we had an issue was the Pool grill where there was a long wait for Gf Pizza and gf rolls. After a few days, most of the wait staff knew us.

• Thanks 1