Have all Ships stopped taking reservations for Comedians? Sailing Joy in 2 months.

Got off Encore on Dec. 10. Comedy in the club was FCFS. They opened door 30 minutes ahead of show and it was SRO in minutes. Has this spread to all ships?

We were on Getaway in October but they did not have comedians so my experience for the past 3 months is limited to 2 ships.

Thanks in advance!

Ursula

10 hours ago, TheDawg79 said:

Not only was there no reservations on my sailing last week, even being in the Haven gave you no benefits related to shows in the smaller venues. 

UGH! That was one of the fave perks of The Haven for us.

Posted (edited)

The Headliners comedy clubs on the  Breakaway / Breakaway plus ships at one time took reservations. They sold out almost immediately. Only on Epic have I ever been able to just walk into Headliners just before the show began and get a seat. And that’s because Epic’s Headliners is probably twice as big than those on the Breakaway /Breakaway plus ships. They really should have built those clubs to the same size as the one on Epic!

All that said, the bottom line is simple; if you want to see one of the comedy shows on one of the ships, get there early and be prepared to stand in line!

Edited by tomk3212
  • Like 1