Any Photos of Princess 'toilet riser'?

We will be on the Enchanted Princess in March.  We currently have a fully accessible balcony cabin because they do not have ambulatory accessible ones.   I am fine with a regular shower but need a bar or such for the toilet.   I am planning to put a bid on another category that has a couch which ours does not.  Does anyone have a photo of the type of riser that they provide?

By riser are you talking about a separate device that is put on top of the toilet seat to make it taller?

They may be able to provide you with a riser that is installed on top of the existing toilet seat; however, in their accessible staterooms, the toilets themselves are typically higher.  The Princess Access Department is who to contact to ask about availability of a separate riser (and also how tall their accessible stateroom toilets are).   accessofficeprincess@princesscruises.com

Here's a video showing an accessible stateroom on the Enchanted.  The bathroom is about 15 seconds into the video and also at 3 minutes.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=FtbFAoPcyH4

Also, Special Needs at Sea discusses the Enchanted here (look under Accessible Stateroom Features):

https://www.specialneedsatsea.com/cruise-accessibility/princess-cruises/enchanted-princess/

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you Kokopelli.  We now have an accessible cabin, so know the situation there.  The cabin category that I bid on, has a couch, which I'd love, but will probably lose the accessible cabin, so would need the separate piece to put onto a regular toilet.  I CAN step over into a regular shower, but need the bar/extra height of the other.    Also, I tried dealing with the special needs dept when first booking, and found them very unresponsive...so hope to just get a photo from someone who has used one of the separate risers.

Edited by kodidog
needed to add info