Luminosa Cloud 9 Thermal Area

Hello!  Debating about booking a spa balcony to get access to the thermal spa area, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with same?  I saw the spa on the Radiance and it was very small with only a few stone loungers.  How does the thermal spa area on the Luminosa compare?  Thanks!

There are some really great YouTube videos on this - the spa area is much larger with multiple rooms, a relaxation lounge, experience showers etc. 

I thought this one gave a really good overview 

• Like 2

We loved the spa area on the Luminosa. We were on Luminosa to Alaska, and we didn't have a balcony stateroom, so we spent hours and hours in the spa each day watching the beautiful scenery from the heated lounge chairs or that awesome thalassotherapy pool. In my opinion, it's one of the best spa suites I've ever been on. 

20230706_185355.jpg

• Like 1

What's different about the spa on the Luminosa is an additional relaxation area upstairs from the Thermal suite and adjacent to the Fitness Center (it can only be accessed from the Thermal suite via stairs or elevator). It's a huge space, always empty and there's loungers facing the windows and other seating areas, water, towels, rest rooms. We spent time there during the 30 day TP and most of the time we were the only 2 people in there. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2